Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 09




I wanted to put up a few photos of our holiday decorations. We were really creative with the ornaments on the little tree, they are custom made by us! The colorful glass balls were really fun to make, we filled clear ornaments with various colors of paint and swirled them around. Conor had a great time (we all know how he loves anything involving paint!).

Our Nutcracker collection is growing, we added a new one this year, he is the one holding the gingerbread man. If you have a Nutcracker in your home, it is said to bring good luck!

I am also sticking in a snapshot of the sugar cookies I made. They turned out so well and I guess the snowflake shape actually brought real snow with it, too much in fact. Maybe I will re-name these "blizzard cookies"!

No comments:

Post a Comment